The start of faster healing
With the unique absorbing-rinsing mechanism HydroClean plus stimulates the wound healing process. This forms the basis of a rapid healing process.
Rapid cleansing, sustained epithelialisation
Using only two preparations, HydroTherapy achieves successful wound treatment. Deep cleansing activates the wound so that granulation starts as soon as possible. A perfect wound climate protects and promotes sustained epithelialisation.
HydroClean plus cleanses the
wound effectively and activates
the healing process
wounds simply and effectively.
During the cleansing phase, HydroClean plus carries out the following:
- Removes all wound healing factors (e.g. necrosis, fibrin coating)
for quicker wound healing
- Reduces pain felt during change of dressing – for better
- Effective for up to three days, particularly over the weekend
- No known contraindications therefore applicable for all wounds
The combination of the following properties makes HydroClean plus truly unique – as a result, it is the ideal preparation in the initial therapy phase:
- Active and therefore rapid and very effective wound cleansing
- Removal of even the most obstinate coatings and the bacteria contained in it
- Binding and killing of bacteria in the interior of the wound dressing
- De-activation of factors which inhibit wound healing (protease)
- Granulation promotion
Start of the therapy
Absorption of necrosis, fibrin, bacteria and exudate.
Continuous release of Ringer’s solution.
Optimal moist wound environment for the incipient and progressing healing process.
A therapy with perfectly matched products
All preparations are available in the popular sizes and shapes
The wide range of shapes and sizes are suitable for a wide variety of wounds. There are cavity variants of HydroClean plus to treat deep and fissured wounds. HydroTac is additionally available in the comfort version with a self-adhesive that makes it possible to shower with the dressing on.
In conclusion: wounds with special demands can be simply and flexibly treated.